Directions - Important Notes:
- There is no parking available on the shooting range site. Guests are advised to use the Rivermead Leisure Complex car parks. The venue is then a few minutes walk as detailed below.
- If driving please allow extra time for parking and the short walk to site (currently only one operational Rivermead Car Park payment machine - apologies for this, we are trying to improve the situation however the car park is not under our control)
- Do NOT use the postcode in a Satnav as this does not take you to the Rivermead Leisure complex.
- All sessions start on time and we cannot delay for late parties (as subsequent sessions may start straight after yours).
- Please note we ONLY open for bookings and pre-booking is always required. If there are no bookings on a particular day then the site itself may not be open.
Please watch this 30 second video which shows you how to find our site:
There is a red gate leading to the shooting range however this is permanently locked. Please either walk around this gate or via the adjacent car park (shown below). Please contact us in advance for any special access requirements.
Directions from Rivermead Car Park
- From Richfield Avenue take the exit into Rivermead Leisure Centre and park in one of the available car parks (pay and display).
- At the crossroads walk west towards two sets of gates (a red gate on the left and a metal gate on the right). The red gate will have a white Reload Shooting sign on it.
- You can either walk around the red gate (green route above), or alternatively if you have pushchairs etc... you can enter the garden centre car park and there is a path that rejoins the road into the site (blue route above).
- Follow that road to the small yard and then take a right through a set of large wooden gates.
- On entering the field you will be able to see us on the left (in the south west corner).
Look forward to seeing you here!
**We apologise in advance for the temporary signage/lighting in place. Due to council redevelopment of the site, permanent signage/lighting will not be in place until later in the year.**
The closest station to the centre is Reading Central and it is about a 15 minute walk from the station. Simply follow signs for Rivermead Leisure Centre and then use the above map to locate the shooting range.
Pink bus routes 22 and 24 will bring you closest to the Rivermead Leisure Centre (you will need to get off the bus at Caversham bridge and walk west along Richfield Avenue) and from there it is a 10 minute walk.